The Walgreens Expressions Challenge is a contest that allows high school students the opportunity to express what’s on their minds and hearts through the arts.
Here are the details:
– The challenge is open to high school students (13-18).
– There are three entry categories (spoken word, visual arts, and media arts).
– Students can enter each category if they choose (but one entry per category).
– Students can submit previously created work or create something new.
– Students can work alone or in groups.
– Students can choose any topic.
– Twelve students/groups will be awarded $2,000!
– Video, audio (max 3 minutes) and image files accepted only (no text files)
– Entries are due March 31.